The NSW Government has announced various assistance measures in the latest budget including an additional $185 million to go towards on-farm drought support measures including:
- $70 million for transport subsidies (stock, fodder and water);
- $50 million for waive Local Land Services rates;
- $30 million to waive fixed charges for NSW Water Licences;
- $15 million for emergency water carting; and
- $10 million to waive interest charges for Farm Innovation Fund loans.
For more information about NSW Government drought support measures, visit http://www.droughthub.nsw.gov.au